To complete your child's registration all in one step - please bring all school and immunization (shot) records, available residency information, and the student's Social Security Card and Birth Certificate.
Transferring from another Texas Public School:
For students transferring from another Texas Public School District: Most academic records can be obtained through the state's Texas Record Exchange (T-Rex).
Enrollment Form Completion:
Most enrollment forms may be printed, completed and brought to the main office. It may be possible to expedite the enrollment process by scanning the completed forms and emailing them to: email@example.com
***THE ENROLLMENT FORMS HAVE CURRENTLY BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS PAGE AS THEY ARE UNDERGOING SOME CHANGES. AS SOON AS THEY ARE READY, THEY WILL BE RE-ATTACHED AND CAN BE DOWNLOADED.
- Addresses can be searched by address, owner, and other parameters.
- After locating your address: Click the "View Details" link.
- From this page click on "Taxing Jurisdiction"
- From this next page: Locate the school district that assesses taxes for your property.
- The district indicated will be the home district for your child or children.
- If you cannot determine your residence's school district from this search, it may be necessary to contact the Caldwell County Appraisal District Office at 512-398-5550.
Prairie Lea School admits students residing in other districts under a rigorous transfer process that involves a committee review. Click the Transfer link in the right hand margin to learn more.
Note: The dress code adopted in 2013 continues in effect as written with the exception that neatly trimmed and groomed beards are now allowed.